Ametrine, also known as trysting or by its trade name bolivianite, is a naturally occurring variety of quartz. It is a mixture of amethyst and citrine... In the shades of classic purple are these ametrine gemstones, customized only for you to experience A-class jewelry. This ametrine cut stone are always in demand because of its unique color that perfectly fits in bracelets and rings. To impress your loved one on any special occasion these ametrine beads are the perfect picks for you. Shop now to bag the best prices and enjoy a quality collection of ametrines in your jewelry collection. The ametrine cut stone, with its unique energy combination, offers various benefits to all aspects of the body. Here are some of the benefits you can get when using ametrine gemstone health, joy, and optimism. It will help you in all the exertions in your life by neutralizing them.
- Ametrine Faceted Gemstone
- Zodiac- Pisces, Virgo, Libra & Gemini
- Planet- Mercury
- Birth Month- March
- Origin - Bolivia
- Chakra- Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura)
- Color- Ametrine is a variety of bi-color stones that has zones of amethyst (purple) and citrine (golden yellow).
- Type- Faceted
- Shape - Cushion
- Size - L- 20.5mm, W- 12.30mm
- Quantity - 1
- Weight - 12.99 Carat
- Product id- AMTR 3650
- The image is taken of the actual item per item.
- The size is a guide. Small errors may occur.
- Because it is a natural stone, there may be small chips, dents, distorted parts, and cracks.
- We try to make the colors as natural as possible, but the colors displayed may differ depending on your display environment.
We provide the best quality gemstones for making any kind of Jewelry.
Thank you for visiting Himalya Quartz! Have a magical day…