Aquamarine is the name used for gem-quality specimens of the mineral beryl within a color range of greenish blue to blue. The name is used regardless of a stone's tone or saturation. So, aquamarines can range from a very light, almost imperceptible color to stones with a rich vibrant color. Most aquamarine has a very light color, which can be almost unnoticeable in very small stones. Stones with rich blue color are the most popular. They are also the rarest and most valuable. The name aquamarine is derived from a combination of two Latin words: aqua, meaning water, and marina, meaning the sea - the color of the sea.
- White Aquamarine Gemstone
Color - White
- Chakra - Throat Chakra
- Origin - Madagascar
- Zodiac- Capricorn, Aquarius, Aries
Shape - Octagon
- Type - Faceted
- Weight - 1.5 Carat
- Size - L - 7.80mm, W - 5.90mm
- Material - Gemstone
- Birthstone - March
- Product id. - WAQ 3775
- The image is taken of the actual item per item.
- The size is a guide. Small errors may occur.
- Because it is a natural stone, there may be small chips, dents, distorted parts, and cracks.
- We try to make the colors as natural as possible, but the colors displayed may differ depending on your display environment.
We provide the best quality gemstones for making any kind of Jewelry.
Thank you for visiting Himalya Quartz! Have a magical day…