Australian Opal bracelets glean their beauty from the natural stone chips that they are made from. They can be worn to gain the influences, metaphysical or healing properties of the stones, or simply for their beauty. They are a simple and inexpensive way to wear your favorite stones. Opal is a 'gemstone' - that is, a mineral valued for its beauty. Gemstones are most often used in jewelry and examples include diamonds, rubies, emeralds, sapphires, jade, opals, and amethysts.
- Australian Opal Bracelet
- Origin - Australia
- Color - Cream And Gray
- Shape - Round Shape
- Beads Hole Size - 1mm
- Type - Round
- Quantity - 1 Bracelet 25 pieces of round beads.
- Approx Bracelet length - 18-19cms
- Approx Opal Beads Size – 7.7mm to 8mm
- Approximately Weight - 68.5ct.
- Quantity - 1 Piece
- Product id. - AOB 050
- The image is taken of the actual item per item.
- The size is a guide. Small errors may occur.
- Because it is a natural stone, there may be small chips, dents, distorted parts, and cracks.
- We try to make the colors as natural as possible, but the colors displayed may differ depending on your display environment.
Thank you for visiting Himalya Quartz! Have a magical day...