Australian Opal bracelets glean their beauty from the natural stone chips that they are made from. They can be worn to gain the influences, metaphysical or healing properties of the stones, or simply for their beauty. They are a simple and inexpensive way to wear your favorite stones. Opal is a 'gemstone' - that is, a mineral valued for its beauty. Gemstones are most often used in jewelry and examples include diamonds, rubies, emeralds, sapphires, jade, opals, and amethysts.
- Australian Opal Bracelet
- Color – Cream And Gray
- Origin - Australia
- Shape – Round
- Type – Plain
- Zodiac - Libra
- Birthstone - October
- Planet - Venus
- Chakra - Root Chakra
- Beads Hole Size - 1mm
- Weight – 41 Carat
- Approx. Bracelet length - 18 CM
- Beads Dimension – 5.9mm to 6.1mm
- Quantity. - 1 Bracelet 34 Pieces of beads.
- Product id. – AUSOP 2898
- The image is taken of the actual item per item.
- The size is a guide. Small errors may occur.
- Because it is a natural stone, there may be small chips, dents, distorted parts, and cracks.
- We try to make the colors as natural as possible, but the colors displayed may differ depending on your display environment.
We provide the best quality gemstones for making any kind of Jewelry.
Thank you for visiting Himalya Quartz! Have a magical day…