The divine Ethiopian Black Opal is considered to be the luckiest and most future uplifting opal amongst all. Black Opal is an intense magnifier and is used for gazing into the past, present as well as in future. The powerful stone is protective and vibrant that revitalizes fire energy, filling its wearer with charismatic charm and all the luck ahead. The highly valuable Ethiopian Black Opal helps in fighting one’s darkest and deadliest fears.
- Black Opal
- Origin - Ethiopia
- Color - Black
- Shape - Pear
- Type - Faceted
- Approx Weight - 1.58 Carat
- Approx Dimensions - L-11.3mm, W-8.3mm & H-4.8mm
- Quantity - 1 Piece
- Product id. - EPBF 291
- The image is taken of the actual item per item.
- The size is a guide. Small errors may occur.
- Because it is a natural stone, there may be small chips, dents, distorted parts, and cracks.
- We try to make the colors as natural as possible, but the colors displayed may differ depending on your display environment.
We Provide Best Quality Gemstones For Making Any Kind Of Jewelry.
Thank you for visiting Himalya Quartz! Have a magical day…