Matrix opal is a gem material in which precious opal is intimately distributed through its host rock. This intimate mixture makes a gem material that looks like the host rock, but with patches of precious opal flashing within. to convert a piece of rough into a matrix opal gem, the cutter must study the rough to assess the distribution of play-of-color material and the orientation in which it is triggered by incident light.A few locations in the world are well known for their wonderful matrix opal. Some of the best-known are in Australia, Honduras, and Mexico. e region. Product details
- Black Matrix Opal Round Faceted Beads
- Color- Black
- Origin - Australia
- Shape - Round
- Stone Cut - Faceted
- Chakra - Crown Chakra
- Strand Length - 12.5 Inches
- Approximate Beads Size - 3.1x3.3mm
- Product id - BMS 8426
- The image is taken of the actual item per item.
- The size is a guide small errors may occur.
- Because it is a natural stone, there may be small chips, dents, distorted parts, and cracks.
- We try to make the colors as natural as possible, but the colors displayed may differ depending on your display environment.
We Provide Best Quality Gemstones For Making Any Kind Of Jewelry.
Thank you for visiting Himalya Quartz! Have a magical day…