Bloodshot Iolite is used as a gemstone or ornamental stone in jewelry, carvings, inlay material, and mosaics. In jewelry, it is most often cut and polished as a cabochon, with a domed top, flat base, and oval, round or free-form shape. Transparent or jelly opal and honey potch are occasionally faceted for jewelry.
- Bloodshot Iolite Bracelet
- Origin - India
- Color - Purple
- Shape -Round Shape
- Beads Hole Size - 1mm
- Type - Faceted
- Quantity - 1 Bracelet 27piece of round faceted beads.
- Approx. Bracelet length - 18-19cms
- Approx. Beads Size - 6.8mm to 7.4mm
- Approximately Weight - 67.5ct.
- Quantity - 1 Piece
- Product id. - BI 02
- The image is taken of the actual item per item.
- The size is a guide. Small errors may occur.
- Because it is a natural stone, there may be small chips, dents, distorted parts, and cracks.
- We try to make the colors as natural as possible, but the colors displayed may differ depending on your display environment.
We provide the best quality gemstones for making any kind of Jewelry.
Thank you for visiting Himalya Quartz! Have a magical day…