Blue spinel is a rich cobalt blue hue, rivaling some of the finest sapphires you'll see. It's a strongly desirable shade, infrequently seen at affordable rates in today's market. Natural blue spinel is extremely rare, commanding some of the highest prices seen among spinel stones. It's always safe to clean spinel with warm soapy water. Some spinel might be subjected to color-altering heat treatment. The treatment is stable under normal wearing conditions. As with any transparent gemstone, spinel might be fracture-filled to improve its apparent clarity.
- Blue Spinel Round Faceted Beads
- Color- Blue
- Origin - Sri Lanka, Thailand, Cambodia, And Myanmar.
- Shape - Round
- Type - Faceted Cut
- Chakra - Root Chakra
- Strand Length - 15 Inches
- Approximate Beads Size - 2mm
- Product id - WSS 8447
- The image is taken of the actual item per item.
- The size is a guide small errors may occur.
- Because it is a natural stone, there may be small chips, dents, distorted parts, and cracks.
- We try to make the colors as natural as possible, but the colors displayed may differ depending on your display environment.
We Provide Best Quality Gemstones For Making Any Kind Of Jewelry.
Thank you for visiting Himalya Quartz! Have a magical day…