Green Zircon is a rare color in zircon. Although most Green zircons are safe to wear, some may have mild levels of natural radioactivity, especially the low or metamict variety. Gem cutters should check the radioactivity of zircons before working on them. Colorless zircon is the purest form of the mineral and high-quality, diamond-like stones can be very rare. In fact, it is much rarer than diamonds but is considerably less valuable. Green is the most valuable zircon variety and among the most sought after.
- Green Zircon Faceted Beads
- Color- Light Green
- Origin - Sri Lanka
- Shape - Round
- Stone Cut - Faceted
- Chakra - All Chakra
- Strand Length - 12.5 Inches
- Approximate Beads Size - 2.3x2.8mm
- Product id - GZS 8433
- The image is taken of the actual item per item.
- The size is a guide small errors may occur.
- Because it is a natural stone, there may be small chips, dents, distorted parts, and cracks.
- We try to make the colors as natural as possible, but the colors displayed may differ depending on your display environment.
We Provide the Best Quality Gemstones For Making Any Kind Of Jewelry.
Thank you for visiting Himalya Quartz! Have a magical day…