Mexican Opal represents the happiness of the heart. It will help you reveal the inner truth of your own aspirations, desires, and ambitions. It will promote passion, creativity, and sexual energy. Most gemstones are faceted to let the most amount of light pass through the stone. The fantastic feature of a cabochon is that it's shaped without actually cutting facets into the gemstone.
- Mexican Opal Round Faceted Beads
- Color- Red And Orange
- Origin - Mexico
- Shape - Round
- Stone Cut - Faceted
- Chakra - The Sacral Chakra
- Strand Length - 12 Inches
- Approximate Beads Size - 2.5x3mm
- Product id - MOS 8429
- The image is taken of the actual item per item.
- The size is a guide small errors may occur.
- Because it is a natural stone, there may be small chips, dents, distorted parts, and cracks.
- We try to make the colors as natural as possible, but the colors displayed may differ depending on your display environment.
We Provide Best Quality Gemstones For Making Any Kind Of Jewelry.
Thank you for visiting Himalya Quartz! Have a magical day…