Narmadeshwar Shivlingam Pendant is a sacred stone in the Hindu culture that is in its naturally occurring form. They are collected at the banks of the Narmada river once a year. This very rare and powerful stone comes exclusively from the Narmada River in Onkar, Mandhata, one of India's seven sacred holy sites. It is of high significance in the Hindu culture because its markings symbolize those on the forehead of Lord Shiva.
- Narmadeshwar Shivlingam Pendant
- Material - Narmadeshwar Shivling With Wire Wrapped Necklace
- Color – Brown, White
- Chakras – 7 Chakra Pendants
- Shape – Oval
- Approximate Weight – 10gm to 20gm
- Product id. – SLPD 015
- The image is taken of the actual item per item.
- The size is a guide. Small errors may occur.
- Because it is a natural stone, there may be small chips, dents, distorted parts, and cracks.
- We try to make the colors as natural as possible, but the colors displayed may differ depending on your display environment.
We provide the best quality gemstones for making any kind of Jewelry.
Thank you for visiting Himalya Quartz! Have a magical day…