Red Spinel, also known as 'Spinel ruby gemstone', is the deep red color variety of Spinel that is considered most valuable. It is quite rare and is worn as a substitute for Ruby in astrology and jewelry. It also holds deep metaphysical meaning and is worn to gain stability and balance in life. Spinel is a great gemstone for joints, muscles, and bones, especially the lower spine, as well as teeth and gums. It will give you extra energy, strength, and endurance notably during times when you may be recovering from a long illness or trauma of some kind.
- Red Spinel Faceted Beads
- Color- Red
- Origin - Sri Lanka
- Shape - Round
- Stone Cut - Faceted
- Chakra - Root Chakra
- Strand Length - 16 Inches
- Approximate Beads Size - 1.5x2mm
- Product id - RSS 8445
- The image is taken of the actual item per item.
- The size is a guide small errors may occur.
- Because it is a natural stone, there may be small chips, dents, distorted parts, and cracks.
- We try to make the colors as natural as possible, but the colors displayed may differ depending on your display environment.
We Provide Best Quality Gemstones For Making Any Kind Of Jewelry.
Thank you for visiting Himalya Quartz! Have a magical day…