Rose quartz Earring With Pendant gets its name from its lovely pink shades and from the Greek word haloes, meaning glass. The gemstone has a long history of being used for crafting jewellery and other art objects. Perhaps it was the Assyrians and the Romans who were the first to use the rose quartz rock around 800-600 BC. Did you know that the ancient Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians believed that this stone had magical powers? For this reason, the stone was used by them as protective talismans. The Egyptians made use of this stone as an anti-aging remedy. It was used by the Romans as a seal to indicate ownership. In the Middle Ages, the stone found use in the healing potions of medical practitioners. There are several legends related to the stone’s ability to attract love and heal anger.
- Rose Quartz
- Color - Pink
- Shape - Long Drop
- Material- Brass ( Silver Plated, Rose Gold Plated & Yellow Gold Plated)
- Product id. – RQER 678
Earring- Stone Wt.- 8.00ct, Size- 11.30x6.20mm, Earring Length - 45mm & Pendant- Size- 9.10x5.10mm, Length - 40mm & Weight- 18.00ct
Earring- Stone Wt.- 12.00ct, Size- 12.20x6.30mm, Earring Length - 45mm & Pendant- Size- 12.30x8.20mm, Length - 40mm & Weight- 23.00ct
Earring- Stone Wt.- 15.00ct, Size- 12.20x6.40mm, Earring Length - 45mm & Pendant- Size- 15.30x8.10mm, Length - 40mm & Weight- 26.00ct
- The image is taken of the actual item per item.
- The size is a guide. Minor errors may occur.
- Because it is a natural stone, there may be small chips, dents, distorted parts, and cracks.
- We try to make the colors as natural as possible, but the colors displayed may differ depending on your display environment.
- We provide gemstones of the highest quality for the creation of all types of jewelry.
Thank you for visiting Himalya Quartz! Have a magical day…