Moonstone is associated with passion, fortune-telling, balance, and luck, and can reunite lovers when they quarrel. Said to be most powerful on a full moon, it can be worn as jewelry, placed on or near you in gemstone form, or rest near you while you sleep. It is best placed on the third eye for healing purposes. The ever-changing, white reflections on its surface, which gemologists call adularescence, seemed to suggest a powerful, good spirit dwelled within. In India, the moonstone was considered very sacred.
- Moonstone Palm Stone
- Origin – Sri Lanka
- Color – Beige
- Shape – Oval Shape
- Chakra – Crown Chakra
- Approx Size – 60mm x 40mm
- Product id. – MSPS 003
- The image is taken of the actual item per item.
- The size is a guide. Small errors may occur.
- Because it is a natural stone, there may be small chips, dents, distorted parts, and cracks.
- We try to make the colors as natural as possible, but the colors displayed may differ depending on your display environment.
Thank you for visiting Himalya Quartz! Have a magical day…