Ethiopian Honeycomb Opal signifies the triumph of astral travel, let its possessor foster their highest potential, and conquer abilities with good eminences. These very gemstones have magnetizing influence and it’s propensity radiates hope, compassion, dedication, luck, and happiness. This stone is marvelous for utilizing Water liveliness, the oomph of stillness, quiet potency, and refinement that ushers out bad luck.
- White Honeycomb Fire-Opal
- Origin - Ethiopia
- Color - White
- Shape - Oval
- Type - Cabochon
- Birthstone - October
- Approx Weight - 3.25ct
- Approx Dimensions - L-12.6mm, W-9.4mm & H-5.4mm
- Quantity - 1 Piece
- Product id. - EPH 178
- The image is taken of the actual item per item.
- The size is a guide. Small errors may occur.
- Because it is a natural stone, there may be small chips, dents, distorted parts, and cracks.
- We try to make the colors as natural as possible, but the colors displayed may differ depending on your display environment.