Ethiopian Honeycomb Opal signifies the triumph of astral travel, let its possessor foster their highest potential, and conquer abilities with good eminences. These very gemstones have magnetizing influence and it’s propensity radiates hope, compassion, dedication, luck, and happiness.
- Honeycomb Fire-Opal
- Origin - Ethiopia
- Color - White
- Shape - Oval
- Type - Cabochon
- Birthstone - October
- Approx Weight - 17.54ct
- Approx Dimensions - L-19.6mm, W-15.4mm & H-10.7mm
- Quantity - 1 Piece
- Product id. - EPH 189
- The image is taken of the actual item per item.
- The size is a guide. Small errors may occur.
- Because it is a natural stone, there may be small chips, dents, distorted parts, and cracks.
- We try to make the colors as natural as possible, but the colors displayed may differ depending on your display environment.
We Provide Best Quality Gemstones For Making Any Kind Of Jewelry.
Thank you for visiting Himalya Quartz! Have a magical day…