+The Ethiopian White Opal has a strong inclination to inspire enthusiasm, creativity, imagination, and great humor. It is a rainbow gem, a wish stone that brings a lot of positivity and hopes to people’s lives. This stone is marvelous for utilizing Water liveliness, the oomph of stillness, quiet potency, and refinement that ushers out bad luck.
- White Ethiopian Opal Gemstone
- Origin - Ethiopia
- Color - White (Fire Opal)
- Shape - Pear
- Type - Cabochon
- Birthstone - October
- Approx Weight - 2.26Carat
- Approx Dimensions - L- 13.90mm, W- 9.00mm & H- 4.30mm
- Quantity - 1 Piece
- Product id. – EPW 8789
- The image is taken of the actual item per item.
- The size is a guide. Small errors may occur.
- Because it is a natural stone, there may be small chips, dents, distorted parts, and cracks.
- We try to make the colors as natural as possible, but the colors displayed may differ depending on your display environment.
We Provide the Best Quality Gemstones For Making Any Kind Of Jewelry.
Thank you for visiting Himalya Quartz! Have a magical day…