Yellow Zircon is a yellow-colored, semi-precious gemstone of the Nesosilicate mineral family. In terms of quality, the best Yellow Zircon comes from mines in Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Germany, and Australia. In keeping with Vedic astrology, zircon gemstone signifies planet venus. In western astrology, this gemstone is worn as an alternative birthstone for December.
- Yellow Zircon Faceted Beads
- Color- White + Yellow
- Origin - Sri Lanka
- Shape - Round
- Stone Cut - Faceted
- Chakra - All Chakra
- Planet - Venus
- Strand Length - 12.5 inch
- Approximate Beads Size - 2mm
- Product id - YZS 8451
- The image is taken of the actual item per item.
- The size is a guide small errors may occur.
- Because it is a natural stone, there may be small chips, dents, distorted parts, and cracks.
- We try to make the colors as natural as possible, but the colors displayed may differ depending on your display environment.
We provide the best quality gemstones for making any kind of jewelry.
Thank you for visiting Himalya Quartz! Have a magical day…